Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Artwork by Louise Fili













Do you guys ever pay attention to restaurant logos and typography styles? As expected, I do... BIG time. My roommate and I once had a discussion about how we immediately judge restaurants by their awning font choices. Too far? Maybe, but I'm a font snob. My lovely sister recently forwarded this gem of an artist to me to do a post about, and I couldn't be more in love. She has literally done the logo and design work for ALL of my favorite restaurants in the city. So glad my sister and I have similar tastes. Always a good thing to have a fellow font snob -err- design junky to chat with. Check out more of Louise's work here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you liked it! I LOVE her work - and you're right, she really has done some of our favorite logos and designs!

    ReplyDelete