Saturday, May 19, 2012

New City. New Job. New Blog Post!

So... after months and months of posting pictures about my back and forth adventures to California, I finally made it official and made the permanent leap to the west coast.  I accepted a job offer in Los Angeles and made the move!  Been here just under 2 weeks now.  It's been a whirlwind of fun and emotion, but SO happy I made the decision to move here.  Now that I'm starting to get into a routine and have an apartment and a computer (getting that new happy today!) I will be back in it to win it with the posts.  Promise.  Though I must say, my blogging self awareness is THROUGH THE ROOF after reading this article.  I fundamentally agree with the "props" people have in their homes and that many do it all for the "show", but when collectibles have special meaning AND style, then I think this all goes out the window.  Surround yourself with things that make YOU happy.  I think that life motto permeates into home style and esthetic immensely, not just relationships.  I could wax philosophical about this for the rest of the morning, but I'll leave you instead with the article to draw your own conclusions.  Happy Saturday.  Feels good to be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment